25th of January 19:00
Comfort Fit (http://www.tokyodawn.net/comfortfit/) will be conducting Fingerdrumming Workshop
Registration is limited to 15 persons. Registration via erika(at)pankeculture.com
• Basic techniques for creating your individual MIDI-Mapping which meets your demands and musical genre
• General overview about different playing styles which emulate a real drummer
• Working with Audio-Slices
• Triggering additional samples and loops with the rest of the drum-kit> Playing a whole song on 16 Pads
• Playing scales on a 16 Pad Controller (major/minor/pentatonic)
• Exercises for stretching your fingers, increasing the power of your hands and individual fingers, developing finger independence, wiring your left- and right brain hemipsheres together
+++++Moreover, the workshop contains inspirational tips and tricks to enhance your music production skills.
• Basic knowledge of using a DAW and basic experince in Sample-Programming
• Basic knowledge of playing a traditional instrument (Piano/Guitar/Drums) is advantageous but NOT NECESSARY.
• own Notebook (>>and Pad-Controller<< we have to check this)
• Ableton Live or Maschine Software /Controller
This event is part of the Vorspiel
transmediale™ festival for art and digital culture berlin